Sunday, October 3, 2010

So, I've spent the last hour or so posting and emailing pictures and I realized it's been quite a while since I've posted anything here! A lot has happened since Xander was born!

Xander is now almost 3 months old (Oct 11!). He is becoming quite the talker! As long as someone is looking at him, he'll coo! He has a big smile, just like all the other kids! He has a dimple in his right cheek, just like Nick and the opposite of his big brother! At his 2 month check up he was 15 1/2 pounds and 24 inches, which put him in the 97th percentile for his weight and 90th for his height. He is going to be a big boy, just like his brother! When we were at the hospital Nick joked that Michael would be the strong side linebacker and Xander would be the weak side...he's not so sure of that anymore :)

Catherine has sort of started potty training. We did real good for a couple weeks getting her to sit on the potty, but like her big sister, she has lost interest! She has gone poop on the potty a few times...after telling Nick and I she needed to go potty.

Since we had Catherine sitting on the potty, I figured we'd try to get Michael going too, but he's going to need a little more time! He'd rather watch everyone else go potty :)

Lillian has become mother hen! She always has to to help. She's always telling everyone else what to do, including Nick and I! She is definitely the big sister! She is a huge help to me! She doesn't take a nap every day, so we get some one-on-one time together, which is nice! I wish I could do that everyday with each of the kids! I do make sure to give them special time with mommy though!

Nick has been working a lot lately! He's working overtime and he's been working Fridays and Saturdays with the moving company. It makes our time with him on Sunday very special, even if football is on all day :)


GO COLTS!
God Bless †

No comments: