Tuesday, July 26, 2011
No more binky!
So, Nick and I start weaning the kids off their binky's at about 1 year old. I kinda forgot about it with Xander! He still gets it at bed time, but we don't let him have it during the day, unless it's nap time. Just out of nowhere, Xander stopped taking his binky during the day...he downright refuses to take it. We'll lay him down in his crib at nap or bed time and he'll take it, no fuss. Yesterday morning I went up to get him and as soon as I was through the gate, he pulled his binky out of his mouth and gave it to me, with a huge grin on his face! If he doesn't have it in his mouth, he'll find it on the floor and point to it and make some sort of noise, as if to say "There it is mom!" So, with no real effort on our part, Xander doesn't need his binky anymore...he just decided he was too big for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment