Monday, October 17, 2011

Preschool!

Lillian's been in preschool for almost a month!  She goes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:45a to 11:30a.  She struggled her first week...she had some trouble following directions and listening to the teacher.  She is doing much better now!  She learns a new song every week and is very eager to teach it to her brother and sister!  She has a best friend, who's name is Millie.  I got a little teary eyed when she told me!  We were at church yesterday and she recognized one of her classmates.  Her teacher, Mrs. Bear, said is really well and has her own group of friends!  I can't believe my little girl is all grown up!  These last four and a half years have flown by!
Lillian on her first day of school!

Hopefully I can play catch up this week on all that's been going on!!
Have a wonderful Monday!
God Bless †

No comments: