Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update on Nick and Rita

Nick had been working crazy hours for McCulloch!  The week of Jan 16, he worked 7 days in a row and put in close to, if not more than, 60 hours!  It made for a long week for the both of us!  Luckily he's had the last 3 days off, so he got to get some rest and relaxation, as much as you can get with 4 kids running around and an infant who eats every 3 hours!  

I started another semester!  I am taking 12 credit hours this semester.  My classes are Keyboarding, Economics, Anatomy & Physiology, and Medical Terminology.  I decided I am going to get a Medical Billing and Coding certificate, so I can hopefully find a job to work from home.  The classes aren't as hard as I thought they would be, they just require a lot of time.  Hopefully I can find some sort of balance.  I have also set a goal for myself, which is only going to add to my chaotic life!  I have decided I want to run the Fort4Fitness.  I know I will not be ready to run it this year.  I am hoping maybe next year, but realistically in 2014.  I just need to find some time to start getting myself back into shape!  

I will try to keep the blog a priority, but right now I want to focus on school!  I will try to update as often as I can!

†God Bless†


No comments: