The kids are eating breakfast at the moment and the cutest thing happened...I just had to share it :)
Michael comes out to tell me that Lily keeps telling him 'no'. He asked to finish his cereal in the living room with me. I said yes, so he brought his bowl out and sat in front of the couch. Not even 30 seconds later, Lily comes out and says 'Michael I not tell you no anymore.', holding her bowl of cereal. I told her to go out to the kitchen and finish her cereal. She tells me she wants to sit with Michael. She apologizes, gives Michael a kiss, and sits down to finish her cereal with Michael. I asked them to go back out to the kitchen to finish their cereal. Michael stops at the kitchen doorway and says 'Mommy, we're friends again!'
Have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment