Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted! Oops! Not too much going on...my classes started this week. I'm taking 2 online classes through Ivy Tech, Business 101 and Business Correspondence. So far I'm managing alright. We'll see how the next 7 weeks go!
Xander...my little man is 11 months old! He is doing so well, walking along the couch and the ottomans. He's taken a few steps by himself. He'll be a walker soon though! He's completely off formula and has been for about 2 months now. He loves to eat!
![]() |
| absolutely love this smile <3 |
Not too much is new with the older three...
Catherine and Michael are still in the very early stages of potty training. Sometimes it seems like they'll be in diapers forever. We got through it with one, we can get through it with these two! A part of me just wants it done before the baby gets here, but I know I can't rush it.
![]() |
| best buds |
One minute Lily can be the sweetest little girl and the next she's hitting one of her siblings. She can be the biggest help or cause the most problems! I guess that's the life of a preschooler! I love how helpful she is though! Sometimes she's almost TOO helpful and thinks she knows exactly what to do!
![]() |
| being shy :) |
As I'm trying to write this, the kids are eating lunch and I cannot get over how much they eat! Mealtimes always leave me wondering if all kids eat as much as mine or if mine just eat a lot! But, lunch is over, so I guess this post is also!



No comments:
Post a Comment