Lily is having a Christmas party at school tomorrow, Wednesday the 21st. She is bringing in 13 cut out cookies. Every Christmas (and pretty much any holiday!) I try to make my great-grandmother's sugar cookies. I grew up helping my mom make them and it's something I really enjoy doing with the kids. I have a large gingerbread boy and a large gingerbread girl cookie cutter, so we decided to use those for her cut out cookies. Lily and Catherine got to help me make the cookies this afternoon. Michael woke up from his nap as we were finishing up, but he got to "help". They all really enjoyed playing in the flour! The kitchen was really messy! Catherine looked like a ghost by the end! They all had a lot of fun though and that's what's important!




1 comment:
We always make sugar cookies too! I love reading your blogs :) Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! <3 Lindsey
Post a Comment