Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New kittens!!


Izzie
Sophie




















We didn't something quite spontaneous at the beginning of June...we took in 2 kittens. My in-laws have a ton of cats in the woods behind their house. One of the cats had a litter of kittens, I'm guessing around April. The kittens would stay in the flower bed along the garage, so the kids would see them whenever we went over there. Lily REALLY wanted one, so Nick and I talked about it and decided to go ahead and bring one home. The kids all liked Izzie (the black one), but Nick and I liked Sophie (the grey/white striped one), so we decided to bring two home. We brought them home on June 10! I'm really glad we decided to get two! The kids love them! It's good for the kids to have a little responsibility too. Lily does a great job taking care of them! The kids have a hard time leaving them alone and I think it's a little overwhelming for the kittens, but they are loved, sometimes too much! :) 

Sophie and Izzie
Sophie and Izzie

Lillian and Izzie
Catherine and Sophie
Xander and Sophie
Michael and Sophie

Vanessa and Sophie


No comments: