I have done a terrible job keeping up with this! We've had so much going on, I just let it go to the side! My apologies! A LOT has happened since I last posted! Michael had a birthday! He turned 4 on May 1. We took the kids out to Bob Evans for dinner and then he got to pick out a toy at Target.
 |
| He got Kung Fu Panda 2 & Captain America sheets |
Since we weren't sure when we were going to move, we decided to have his party on May 26th. Sadly, I didn't get many pictures! He is obsessed with superheros! His current favorite is Captain America, so we decided to go with an Avengers birthday party! My in-laws got a couple pictures of the cake (THANK YOU MIKE & LINDA!!)...
I had a hard time trying to figure out how I was going to do his cake! I ended up doing four smaller cakes and decorated them as the different Avengers. The top left is Thor. I decorated it to resemble Thor's hammer, which Michael got for Christmas from his godmother. The top right is Captain America. I decorated it to resemble his shield, which Michael picked out and bought on his birthday. The bottom left is the Hulk. I decorated to look like his fists and wrote 'HULK SMASH' around the cake. Michael loves to play Hulk and all the kids shout HULK SMASH and slam their fists down. The bottom right is Iron Man. I decorated the cake to resemble Iron Man's mask.
 |
| Captain America (Michael), Hulk (Xander), Iron Man (Lily), & Captain America (Catherine) |
 |
| Catherine & her friend Annie |
Michael and I also went to a baseball game, courtesy of Scheerer McCulloch, with his friend Max and Max's mom on April 26, the weekend before his birthday.
 |
| Max and Michael |
 |
| They got to meet Johnny! |
He will start preschool in September. He will go all day MWF. He's really excited to start school!
No comments:
Post a Comment