With the help of Nick's parents we are finally moving!!!!! We found a four bedroom house on a little less than .5 an acre. We are taking possession of it today! There are some things that need to be done before we can move everything in, but we are going to slowly start moving stuff over. We are extremely excited about this new chapter in our lives! It is very close to Hessen Cassel, so I don't have as much of a drive to drop off and pick up for school. It is just down the street from Nick's parents house and it's close to my parent's house also. I'm excited to be able to have people over to our house finally! I am also excited to be able to decorate and finally get settled. Our new address is 9214 Acre Ln, Fort Wayne, 46816. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support to help us make this happen!!
I will be sure to post pictures, before and after, when I am able!
1 comment:
Wow Rita! I just caught up on all these posts! I can't believe you do what you do! You're an amazing mommy :) Hope we get to catch up soon!
Post a Comment