I got a letter in the mail from Ivy Tech this afternoon...apparently I made the Dean's List for the Summer 2012 semester! This comes as a major shock because I did TERRIBLE the fall semester. For some unknown reason, I decided to take 4 classes during the fall semester. I got a passing/complete grade for my keyboarding class and then a C, D, and F for my other classes...TERRIBLE! So, for the summer semester, I decided to lighten my load, considerably! I took 2 classes, Microsoft Work 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. I am learning how to balance school and home pretty well and Nick has been a huge help! He helps me stay on track of things and makes sure I have some quiet time to do my homework. Hopefully I can keep it up! I think I'll be sticking with 2 classes a semester! It will take longer, but its better than taking more than I can handle!
No comments:
Post a Comment