Sunday, April 8, 2012
HAPPY EASTER 2012!
We spent Easter home again. It was such a relaxing day!! Nick and I hid eggs around the house last night. The kids got up this morning and I gave them all a bath and got them dressed in their Easter outfits. After they got dressed, they got to hunt Easter eggs. They did really well and had a lot of fun! After their Easter egg hunt, we all went to Mass. The kids behaved surprisingly well, considering Mass was longer than normal. We didn't have any special meals today. Nick and I wanted to be able to relax and take it easy. We had frozen pizza for lunch and watched the movie Hop. After some very long and stressful weeks, it was nice to just sit back and relax!
I was reminded today how blessed we truly are! We have five beautiful, healthy, happy children. Nick has a full-time job, doing something he enjoys. Things are finally starting to look up! God really is great! We hope you had a very blessed Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment